A brand new Blog!!! {before&after!}

How exciting!!! :):):)
I am very please to WELCOME YOU in my NEW BLOG!!! :)

{source}
Thanks to the talented R.G.'Atzo' {a creative young man gifted as a Graphic Designer as much as a Musician and Composer} the blog is now as I wished! Modern, feminine and with splashes of vibrant colours here and there :) I am so pleased with it! :)

Here some 'Before&After' pictures...

The new banner shows my definitive logo, and the ready-available background is now replaced with a very personal one: it is one of my drawings! :)


The profile and the picture have been updated...and the sidebar has been reorganized!

 Overall... a very big change!!!! But I am terribly pleased with it!!! What to you think?!?!?! :):):)


But it is not all!!! I also lauched 'Mercurelli's Garden Design' page on Facebook, that is now linked to my twitter account. Plenty to keep you busy until the end of the frosts! :)

Bisous, 

Noemi

...............................................................