20 days of silence!!!!!


Oh, my pooor, dear, beloved blog!!!!

So many ideas, so many news and events... and only a little time left to enjoy the pleasure to sit in front of the laptop and share with you part of this incredible journey!!!

The main reason of my momentary silence is a FABULOUS PROJECT!!!

We are  designing infact the garden for a very well know Hotel in London!!! I am really enjoying this wonderful opportunity and the uncontrollable flow of ideas that comes from it... but I have to admit that it is costing in terms of time and..sleep! ;)

Here some preparatory sketches and rendering trials:

{Margins of a CAD drawing are the perfect place
where improvise a mood board
and some early free-hand sketches!
}

{ First rendering studio with Pantone markers}




As usual, feel free to write me (I promise I will do my best to reply between a CAD session and a Watercolour one! ;P) and.... see you sooooon!