Look what I got on sale!!


We had a light rain yesterday but that didn't stop me from wandering through a few garden centres. And one of them had cool stuff ON SALE!
I picked up 3 Iberis sempervirens (Candytuft) - a perennial that's actually a hardy evergreen sub-shrub.



It blooms these pretty white flowers in the spring, sometimes even before the daffodils come up.


Next I had read about a new columbine that Heritage Perennials was selling and I was lucky enough to find 3.


It's called Aquilegia v. 'Clementine Rose'. It's very lovely!


Heritage also had a very cool looking Martin's Spurge called Euphorbia x martin 'Ascot Rainbow'


Cool flower but the foliage is superb!!


And last but not least I finally got Brunnera 'Jack Frost', the 2012 Perennial Plant of the Year!!


Don't you just love getting things for at least 25% off????  I sure do!