Versatile Blogger Award!


Hey!!!! I recently joined a website called Blotanical.com and guess what??? Nadezda of northern-garden.blogspot.com nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I am so excited about this! THANK YOU, NADEZDA!
Besides being honoured to receive this Award, I have explored the Blotanical website more closely and it is incredible. So many wonderful garden blogs to read and gorgeous photographs to look at. I may never have time to clean or cook again :)

Here are the rules:


Rules

1. Write a post thanking the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Include the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate .them for the award.
4. Include a link to their site.
5. Inform each of the bloggers that they have been nominated by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
6. Include these rules in the post.
7. In the post, include seven things about yourself.



Let's see if I have followed the rules:

I wrote to Nadezda and thanked her.

I posted a link to her site (she's in Russia!).

I added the little green Award symbol.

I have only just started reading and following many of the blogs that Blotanical assembles but I've enjoyed so many already!

Here are 15 that deserve this award as well:
















Please have a look at these blogs - I hope you enjoy them as much as I have! They all have spectacular photography, great gardening information and enjoyable, often very humorous writing styles.

I will write to each of the bloggers to tell them of their nomination!

OK - the last thing: I need to include 7 things about myself - here goes:

1. I don't mind winter as long as there's no snow. :)
2. I am addicted to Pinterest 
http://pinterest.com/
3. I adore frozen Cappuccino yogurt with chocolate espresso flakes
4. My fave TV series right now is Downton Abbey
5. I love to sit on my deck after dinner with my glass of wine and admire my garden (in the summer of course!)
6. When heading to any garden, I always have my camera on hand (can't let a photo-op get away!)
7. On a cold winter's evening, I enjoy a cup of Earl Grey Decaffinated tea by the fireplace.

Thanks again, Nadezda.