Early post on Hampton Court Flower Show!

I really can not wait until Thursday to share my joy! :)

After a long day of exams (Garden History, Construction, Plant Science and Horticulture), I received some really good news!!!! :) :) :)

This year, in the list of award winners of the Hampton Court Flower Show, three already-know faces/names appear!

They are Anoushka Feiler, Gold medal and Best Show Garden with her 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'...

{source}

...Jo Hanslip, Silver medal with her 'Free Fall'...

{source}

... and last but not least, Matthew Childs, Gold medal and Best Conceptual Garden with his 'Light at the end of the tube'!

{source}

Matthew is one of our lecturer (and my rescuer during some past CAD lessons :D), and all of them were Garden Design students at KLC...... Will I follow their footsteps? Let's work hard and hope so!