Tomorrow is DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY!!!!!

It is not Thursday and it is not Plant/Garden/Design related, but...

...tomorrow is DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY!!!!!

Image from here 
I couldn't not write it becouse it is my favorite day of the year! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read something here! (It is explained in a 'cold' way, but it is in English!)

Jesus asked to Saint Faustina for a feast of Divine Mercy to be established on the first Sunday after Easter so mankind would take refuge in Him. And then He promised that:

"The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain the complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.”(Diary 699)

“I want to grant a complete pardon to the souls that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion on the Feast of My Mercy.”(Diary 1109)

That is a soooo great day: the doors of Heaven are wide open...and that is why it is my favorite day of the year and I could not stop myself to write it!!! :D

Happy DIVINE MERCY DAY! :D